Perfmatters 1.5.0 Plugin Overview
Perfmatters 1.5.0 is the best lightweight WordPress speed optimization plugins, this plugin is come with simplicity and much better easy to use layouts.
Perfmatters plugin provides enable and disable button for all the features so coding knowledge is not required for using this plugin.
this is helped to disable all these things that might not be used on your website.
Reduce your page size and number of html request
Why use Perfmatters Plugins?
- Reduce your page size and number of html request
- Limit your post revision
- Everything can be enable and disable with one click
- A minimal and easy to use dashboard with one-click toggles. You don’t have to be tech savvy to use perfmatters
- We code and test our plugins to work with all themes and plugins. It is designed to work alongside your caching plugin
Perfmatters Plugin Features
- Add blank favicon
- Add code to header or footer
- CDN Rewrite
- Change autosave interval
- Change Heartbeat API frequency
- Change WordPress login URL
- Disable and limit post revisions
- Disable embeds
- Disable emojis
- Disable Google Fonts
- Disable Google Maps API
- Disable Password Strength Meter
- Disable REST API
- Disable RSS feeds
- Disable scripts per page/post
- Disable scripts with Regex
- Disable self pingbacks
- Disable WooCommerce cart fragments (AJAX)
- Disable WooCommerce scripts and styles
- Disable WooCommerce status meta box
- Disable WooCommerce widgets
- Disable WordPress comments
- Disable WordPress Heartbeat API
- Disable XML-RPC
- DNS prefetching
- Enable lazy-loading
- Local analytics
- Multisite support
- Remove Dashicons
- Remove jQuery migrate
- Remove query strings
- Remove REST API links
- Remove RSD link
- Remove RSS feed links
- Remove shortlink
- Remove wlwmanifest link
- Remove WordPress version number
Download Perfmatters 1.5.0
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Script Manager dequeue function to interfere with the query loop in certain cases.
- Added new ‘Body Code’ box in the Extras tab to go along with our existing header + footer boxes to give some more control there.
- Added some limits to the Script Manager action links in WP Admin to ensure they are only showing up for public post types.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the admin stylesheet not to load on the network settings page when running on a multisite.
- Added Russian (re_RU) translation files. (credit: Sergey Shljahov)
- Added an exception for Gravity Forms to the Disable Heartbeat function.
- Added an exception for Contact Form 7 to the Disable REST API function.
- Added updated German (de_DE) translation files. (credit: Daniel Luttermann)
Added some additional dequeues to the Disable WooCommerce function to target inline CSS and JS.
Added a specific and more generous threshold for lazy loading. This ensures butter-smooth loading of images while visitors scroll down the page. While raw performance is the objective, perceived performance (how quick a user thinks the site is) is also important.
Added perfmatters_get_current_ID filter which allows the user to extend or modify the functionality of the Script Manager’s current ID function.
Added perfmatters_lazyload_excluded_attributes filter which allows for an array of attribute strings to be given that if found will exclude the matched image/s from lazy loading.
Made some compatibility improvements to the Script Manager function that gets the ID of the current post.
Turned off native lazy loading by default and added new option to Use Native.
Updated Disable Google Maps and Disable Google Fonts toggles to not run in WP Admin.
- Perfmatters Nulled Download
- Perfmatters Plugin Download
- Free Download Perfmatters Plugin
- Perfmatters 1.4.8 Download