EventChamp WordPress Theme 1.8.5 Overview
Eventchamp is a multiple WordPress event theme and conference theme.
Eventchamp is suitable for event listing, conference, event, congresses, convention, activity, exhibition, meetup, organization, seminar, summit, ticket and workshop sites. Eventchamp have event search system, event listing, event management, venue management, speaker management, schedule management and many features.
EventChamp WordPress Theme 1.8.5 Summary
In Everchamp Theme You can sell tickets with online and offline payment methods. More than 90+ payment methods are exist in Eventchamp WordPress conference theme.Those payment methods comes with WooCommerce plugin so your site will compatible with WooCommerce.
Eventchamp comes with many features, demos, elements and layouts. Advanced theme options panel and WPBakery page builder is exist in Eventchamp WordPress event listing theme.
You can edit the pages with drag and drop method also you can customize the theme with theme options panel. Example: Colors, fonts, layouts, post styles, loader, event management etc.
You can use the theme with one page or multi page. The theme have Google Street View, peoples can wander you event area on your site! Event counter, sponsor management, bbPress integration, blog system and other features.
We can only list some features here because many features are exist, you can check demo of the Eventchamp WordPress events theme.
Finally, do you search a quality WordPress event listing theme? Eventchamp is here for WordPress event and conference sites!
Read also: Wp Rocket Nulled Download
(The best plugins for optimizing your website speed)
Features of EventChamp Theme
- Advanced Theme Customizer
- WPBakery Page Builder
- Onepage and Multipage Alternatives
- Event & Venue Listing
- Event Management
- Venue Management
- Online Multiple Ticket Sales
- Offline Ticket Sales & Reservation
- Event Calendar
- Schedule Management
- Speaker Management
- Sponsor Management
- Event Counter
- Google Street View & 3D Tour
- Advanced Event Search System
- bbPress Integration
- Image & Video Galleries
- SEO Friendly
- Contact Form Integrations
- MailChimp Integration
- Child Theme
- Widgets & Sidebars
- Sponsors Module
- Typography Options
- Styling & Color Options
- Header & Footer Customizer
- Membership System
- Blog Options
- Favicon Options
- Advertisement Options
- Social Media Options
- WooCommerce Integration
- Translation Ready
- Multilingual Compatibility
- Loader Options
- 100% Responsive Design
- Dynamic Image Sizing
- Comment System
- Theme Updates
- Support & Online Documentation
- Cross Browser Compatibility
- 404 Page
- Navigation Options
- Layouts & Elements
- One Click Installation
EventChamp WordPress Theme 1.8.5 Free Download
Solved: Style chooser problem solved for Related Events module.
Solved: Ticket price problem solved on external events.
EventChamp WordPress Theme FAQ
Q. How to Create a Speaker?
- Go to the ‘Speakers > Add New Speaker’ field.
- Enter a speaker name from the ‘Title’ field.
- Enter a content about speaker from the ‘Content’ field.
- Upload a speaker photo from the ‘Featured Image’ field.
- Scroll to the ‘Excerpt’ field. You can enter a short description about the speaker. (If you can’t see the field, you can activate the field from the ‘Screen Options’ at the top of the page.).
- This text will show on the speaker listing elements.
Q. How to Create Speaker Details?
- Scroll to the ‘Speaker Settings’ field. You can create speaker details from this panel.
- You can enter a profession from the ‘Profession’ field.
- You can enter a company from the ‘Company’ field.
- You can enter a short biography about the speaker from the ‘Short Biography’ field.
- You can create speaker details from the ‘Extra Speaker Details’ field.
- You can create sidebar buttons from the ‘Sidebar Buttons’ field.
- You can create extra sidebar boxes from the ‘Sidebar Boxes’ field.
- Open the ‘Contact’ tab. You can create speaker contact details from here. Address, phone, email, website etc.
- Open the ‘Speaker Header’ tab. You can create a featured header for the speaker. Video, image, gallery etc.
- Open the ‘Media’ tab.
- You can upload a profile photo from the ‘Profile Photo’ field. This photo will show on speaker listing elements.
- You can upload a background image from the ‘Page Title Bar Background’ field.
You can create a image gallery from ‘Photos for the Photos Section’ field and you customize the gallery from here.
- Open the ‘Network’ tab. You can create social links from this tab.
- Finally, you can choose location of the speaker from the ‘Locations’ field.
- EventChamp Download
- EventChamp 1.8.5 Free Download
- EventChamp WordPress theme nulled download
- Download EventChamp theme
- EventChamp WordPress Theme Download
- EventChamp Nulled Download