(version 4.4.4) Divi Elegant Theme Free Download with Lifetime Licence key.
Divi Theme 4.4.4 Overview
Divi is the best theme by elegant with beautiful and easy to use features, Divi theme is come with visual page builder and unlimited designing possibility.
Divi theme is powered by Divi page builder is help to design everything from front-end so you can build anything visually.
Divi theme is provide best features like real time design, just click and type, you can customize everything, mobile friendly responsive editing, you can organize row and column easily with automatically fit together features, 46 content elements, import export, almost zero loading speed, and 20+ Premade layouts.
More then 576,000+ customers are using Divi,
Divi Theme Lifetime Licence Key
Divi Theme Features
- In-line Editing
- Draggable widths
- Customize UI
- Instant Content
- Responsive Editing
- Easy Navigation
- SEO Optimized
- In built Ad Management Features
- Drag and Drop
- Create and save own divi layouts
Divi Theme Free Download 4.4.4
– Added input field to enter the meta_key in the Dynamic Content field option list.
– Improved accessibility for Image and Fullwidth Image Modules by automatically including Alt and Title attributes from the image’s WP Media Library metadata when not defined in Divi Builder settings.
– Fixed issue where border-radius doesn’t apply when parallax section overflow is set to visible.
– Added minor extra spacing between the final option group and the help button in the page settings modal.
– Updated drop-zone styles to reduce vertical bouncing while dragging in Layers panel.
– Fixed error when builder is activated for the first time on Event Calendar post without title.
– Removed default css important rule to allow specified font-wight on slider title.
– Fixed font icon not rendered properly in the frontend.
– Added Search to the filter dropdown in Layers panel.
– Added toggle button to parent layers in Layers panel, whether it has children or not.
– Updated SVG icon for DnD helper in Layers panel.
– Updated Drag and Drop in Layers View to allow dropping row/column/module to respective parent-layer only when the parent-layer is expanded.
– Fixed issue with Margin and Padding options.
– Layers panel now remembers modal position, height and width when moved/resized.
– Fixed Menu module center layout style.
– Fixed default line-height and font-size style value in the Person Module.
– Fixed layout export progress bar going above 100% in certain cases.
- Added image sizing options for the post title featured image.
- Fixed a bug which were setting invalid CSS for max-height when no max-height value were set for Logo in Menu module.
- Fixed an error with caches when gzdeflate or gzinflate function was being disabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused the single post top/bottom code in integration to still be printed on the frontend even if the options were disabled.
- Fixed border width range input to not pass the min limit 0.
- Fixed CSS Parallax and Motion Effect doesn’t work on layout block in upcoming WordPress 5.4 due to markup change on Gutenberg.
- Fixed embed support for both full url and embed url of youtube.
- Fixed hover margin adding padding instead of margin on the element.
- Fixed iframe video not resizing correctly when Lazy Load option was enabled on Smush version 3.6.1.
- Fixed issue with ‘Number’ field on circle counter module so it can receive a decimal value.
- Fixed JS error when adding a new Row in Specialty Section from Layers panel.
- Fixed missing status and visibility options in Gutenberg UI.
- Fixed Specialty Section’s Gutter Width was overriding Inner Rows Gutter Width.
- Fixed split testing module disappear when cache plugin is active.
- Fixed vertically placed gallery module space between last two images.
- Updated fallback font size to match slider builder default font size.
– Fixed newsletter module fields and text spacing.
– Fixed Accordion Module Scroll Effects with Apply Motion Effects To Child Elements option.
– Fixed inaccurate typography on layout block preview if current post used Theme Builder template which has custom typography configuration.
– “Show Post Categories” will no longer display on non-post layouts in Post Title modules.
– Added arrow head to Add to Cart module’s dropdown control.
– Fixed Collapsed state saving for Global Rows and Sections.
– Fixed Woo Add to Cart module’s Text alignment option not working in page.
– Added options for choosing when to trigger Scroll Animations.
– Fixed Featured Image Dynamic Content not working inside a Blog module which uses the full post content and is assigned a category filter.
– Fixed compatibility with LearnDash’s Focus mode.
– Fixed some errors related to the spam protection feature of the Contact Form and Email Opt-in modules.
– Fixed a bug that caused the Google reCAPTCHA logo to be shown on pages that did not include any modules with Spam Protection enabled.
– Fixed Fullwidth Header module not having the appropriate top padding when the current post is not powered by the builder.
Fixed characters encoding for category meta Post Title & FW Post Title module in builder mode.
Fixed cloned and imported Theme Builder layouts still showing the Page Creation flow in certain cases.
Fixed fatal error when previewing Divi theme.
Fixed Font Uploader in Divi Builder.
Fixed headed z-index position on custom post types.
Fixed incorrect fixed positioning module inside layout block preview.
Fixed the issue when Module settings were not accessible on hover in some cases.
Fixed wireframe mode not being visible when editing a post affected by a Theme Builder body layout.
Added new et_search_form_fields hook that fires inside the theme search form element.
Fixed a rare fatal error when attempting to edit a page assigned as the posts page for the site with the builder.
Fixed columns having a minimum height of 48px.
Fixed locale system.
Fixed missing scrollbar after closing the Settings Modal with tinyMCE in fullscreen mode.
Fixed modules position if z-index is set.
Fixed Post Content modules not outputting all The Events Calendar event data.
Fixed scrolling issue in tinyMCE editor in some cases.
Fixed text module with position options not looking the same in FE and VB.
Fixed the font upload modal overlay overlapping the modal itself.
Fixed Uploaded User Fonts rendering when they set as default in Customizer.
Fixed WooCommerce product count under Theme Options overriding the Shop module settings.
Fixed z-index values set to 0 being read as empty on FE.
Added ACF Group field support for Dynamic Content.
Added table button in New Builder Experience’s tinyMCE field.
Allowed an exported Default Website Template to be imported when “Override the Default Website Template” is disabled.
Fixed compatibility w/ Woo Extra Product Options addon to display the fields in FE.
Fixed custom module styles of equal CSS specificity sometimes being out of order.
Fixed empty p tags appearing around builder elements in certain cases.
Fixed menu dropdowns in Theme Builder being cut off vertically in certain cases.
Fixed new items not being displayed immediately once bulk copy & paste items done.
Fixed outdated post excerpts showing up in archive listings and Blog modules when global modules and Dynamic Content are involved.
Fixed page styles taking over page module styles in certain cases.
Fixed Social Media Follow padding setting not working on post.
Fixed TB to display Woo Tabs data when Product option is set to “This Product”.
Fixed the Request a Quote form not being visible in certain cases when using the Request a Quote for WooCommerce plugin.
Prevent Email Optin to override subscriber info if the email is already registered for ActiveCampaign.
Renamed Title Text options group into Comment/Review Count Text and introduced new options group called Form Title Text to customize title above comment/review form on Comments & Woo Reviews modules.
- Divi 4.4.3 Download
- Divi 4.4.3 Free Download
- Divi theme free download
- Divi theme lifetime licence key download
- Download divi theme
- Divi theme with key download