Directories Pro v1.3.37 Plugin Overview
Directories Pro v1.3.37 is a WordPress plugin that lets you assemble any sort of registry, for example, a network driven neighborhood professional resource like Yelp.com, Google+ Places, or Yahoo!
Nearby, a client index, a site registry, a property catalog, and so on. It’s the most element rich and flexible index plugin you can discover for WordPress.
Directories Pro Plugin Feature List:
- Directory Management
- Fully Customizable
- Search & Filter
- Frontend Submit And Dashboard
- Create Views
- Seo Ready
- Gdpr Compliance
- Claim Listings
- Wpml Support
- Admin And User
- Notification E-mails
- Contact Us Form (Supports Contact From 7, Wpform, Gravity Forms)
- Online Plugin Update (No Ftp Required)
Directories Pro Plugins Free Download 1.3.37
– Bug fixed: “Autofill title from another field” feature not working on certain occasion.
– Bug fixed: Fatal error with “Number” type field filter since v1.3.36.
– Improved: Allow using “Price” type field value as number dynamic tag in Elementor Pro.
– Updated: Bootstrap CSS/JS framework to v4.5.3.
– Added: New %%user_username%% tag for reset password email.
– Added: Option to change default slug for each content type.
– Added: Option to set number of cached auto-suggest items for “Keyword Search” field.
– Bug fixed: Required field setting not working when “Enable hierarchical dropdown” setting enabled for taxonomy term field.
– Bug fixed: “Do not link” option for taxonomy term field display element not working since recent updates.
– Improved: Compatibility with Themify themes.
– Added: HappyForms plugin support for creating contact us forms.
– Bug fixed: Guest users not able to continue as guest when submitting content if no guest info required since recent updates.
– Added: Option to select default color field for taxonomies.
– Added: Option to enable Google Maps like gesture handling for OpenStreetMap maps.
– Bug fixed: Custom map marker cluster color not working since one of recent updates.
– Bug fixed: Some compatibility issues with WPML.
– Improved: Link “Author” field to Ultimate Member, BuddyPress, or PeepSo profile page.
– Bug fixed: Taxonomy term (category, location, tag, custom taxonomies) filters not displayed on single term page when choosing “Select list” filter type.
– Bug fixed: “Clear all” vote ratings from backend not working properly on certain occasions.
– Bug fixed: Filter button stops working on certain occasions.
– Bug fixed: Filter label for some filters not displayed in filter form.
– Bug fixed: Map markers requiring double click to show content when marker clusters enabled in Google Maps.
– Bug fixed: Error with BuddyPress, Ultimate Member, PeepSo profile page integration feature since v1.3.29.
– Bug fixed: Frontend submission restriction feature related log messages appearing in error log even when feature disabled.
– Bug fixed: Some issues loading JS and CSS files since v1.3.29.
– Bug fixed: “Open Now” label not showing up correctly on certain occasions.
– Bug fixed: Some compatibility issues with WPML and WP ALL Import.
– Bug fixed: Some CSS issues when native Bootstrap mode enabled.
– Improved: Merge and reduce number of CSS files.
– Added: Options to display overlay labels and buttons for “Columns” and “Column” display elements.
– Bug fixed: [drts-entity] shortcode not working on single term page when using certain page builder since v1.3.26.
– Bug fixed: Some display issues with voting (Bookmark, Upvote, Downvote) buttons.
– Bug fixed: Some caching issues showing review submission form and claim listing forms in modal popup window.
– Bug fixed: Modal window not showing properly on certain pages in backend since v1.3.26.
– Improved: Submit currently active form when Enter button is pressed on login/registration page.
- Added: Options to show review submission and claim listing forms in modal popup window.
- Added: Option to select another “Date” type field as end date for “Date range picker” and “Date range list” filters.
- Improved: Remove
tags before/after custom formatted location address.
- Bug fixed: Exclude option (“-” prefix) not working with usernames for “Author” field type in “Query by field” view setting.
- Bug fixed: Some issues with filter form facet count settings.
Updated: Bootstrap CSS/JS framework to v4.5.2.
- Directories Pro Plugins download
- Directories Pro Plugins nulled download
- Directories Pro nulled download
- Directories Pro Plugins 1.3.28 free download