Perfmatters v1.5.9 Plugin Overview
[1.5.9] Perfmatters, Using this plugin you may make small enhancements to your WordPress efficiency by decreasing HTTP requests and internet measurement of web page. This plugin permits you to allow/disable scripts on a per web page/put up foundation. For example, the favored Contact Type 7 is appropriate for loading on each single web page of the positioning. With this plugin, the add is finished solely in your contact web page.
[1.5.9] Perfmatters is differs from different WordPress cache plugins to extend the velocity of WordPress as a result of it takes a distinct method to enhance the loading time of the web page than different plugins.
By default, WordPress has sure choices enabled that aren’t essential for many web sites and decelerate efficiency. perfmatters 1.5.9 makes it attainable to disable these choices simply by clicking on a couple of buttons.
One other factor that tends to decelerate the loading of internet pages is HTTP requests that aren’t essential. perfmatters permits you to disable these scripts per web page, which suggests you may forestall add-ins from loading code when it’s not essential.
Due to this fact, perfmatters is a kind of WordPress efficiency plugins that not solely enhance web site velocity but additionally price putting in even when you have already got a selected caching plugin. Summing up, the principle options of Perfmatters are listed beneath.
Why use Perfmatters Plugins?
- Reduce your page size and number of html request
- Limit your post revision
- Works with current cache plugin
- Disables default WordPress choices
- Disables scripts on every web page
- Helps DNS preload
- Everything can be enable and disable with one click
- A minimal and easy to use dashboard with one-click toggles. You don’t have to be tech savvy to use perfmatters
- We code and test our plugins to work with all themes and plugins. It is designed to work alongside your caching plugin
Perfmatters Plugin Features
- Added new Database Optimization section in the Extras tab.
- Added new DOM Monitoring option to complement our existing lazy load settings.
- Added additional input styles in the Script Manager for better compatibility
- Made some changes to the Script Manager file include process for better compatibility.
- Fixed multiple undefined index notices.
- Updated translation files.
- Add blank favicon
- Add code to header or footer
- CDN Rewrite
- Change autosave interval
- Change Heartbeat API frequency
- Change WordPress login URL
- Disable and limit post revisions
- Disable embeds
- Disable emojis
- Disable Google Fonts
- Disable Google Maps API
- Disable Password Strength Meter
- Disable REST API
- Disable RSS feeds
- Disable scripts per page/post
- Disable scripts with Regex
- Disable self pingbacks
- Disable WooCommerce cart fragments (AJAX)
- Disable WooCommerce scripts and styles
- Disable WooCommerce status meta box
- Disable WooCommerce widgets
- Disable WordPress comments
- Disable WordPress Heartbeat API
- Disable XML-RPC
- DNS prefetching
- Enable lazy-loading
- Local analytics
- Multisite support
- Remove Dashicons
- Remove jQuery migrate
- Remove query strings
- Remove REST API links
- Remove RSD link
- Remove RSS feed links
- Remove shortlink
- Remove wlwmanifest link
- Remove WordPress version number
Download Perfmatters 1.5.9
- Added new options in Extras → Tools to Import and Export Plugin Settings.
- Updated Script Manager form input names to be more specific to prevent conflicts when saving Script Manager settings.
- Added compatibility fix for Beaver Builder to the Script Manager dequeue function.
- Updated French and German translation files.
- Adjusted the Script Manager styles for better compatibility with other admin bar tools when the Script Manager UI is being displayed.
- Fixed an issue in the Script Manager that was causing individual script settings to not work correctly when the parent group had previously been disabled.
- Updated Russian (ru_RU) translation files.
- Updated plugin description.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Script Manager dequeue function to interfere with the query loop in certain cases.
- Added new ‘Body Code’ box in the Extras tab to go along with our existing header + footer boxes to give some more control there.
- Added some limits to the Script Manager action links in WP Admin to ensure they are only showing up for public post types.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the admin stylesheet not to load on the network settings page when running on a multisite.
- Added Russian (re_RU) translation files. (credit: Sergey Shljahov)
- Added an exception for Gravity Forms to the Disable Heartbeat function.
- Added an exception for Contact Form 7 to the Disable REST API function.
- Added updated German (de_DE) translation files. (credit: Daniel Luttermann)
Added some additional dequeues to the Disable WooCommerce function to target inline CSS and JS.
Added a specific and more generous threshold for lazy loading. This ensures butter-smooth loading of images while visitors scroll down the page. While raw performance is the objective, perceived performance (how quick a user thinks the site is) is also important.
Added perfmatters_get_current_ID filter which allows the user to extend or modify the functionality of the Script Manager’s current ID function.
Added perfmatters_lazyload_excluded_attributes filter which allows for an array of attribute strings to be given that if found will exclude the matched image/s from lazy loading.
Made some compatibility improvements to the Script Manager function that gets the ID of the current post.
Turned off native lazy loading by default and added new option to Use Native.
Updated Disable Google Maps and Disable Google Fonts toggles to not run in WP Admin.
- Added new Preloading section in the Extras tab, with new options for Instant Page and Preload.
- Added new perfmatters_lazyload_forced_attributes filter to allow for matched elements to be skipped when checking for exclusions.
- Added support for WooCommerce Shop page to show up as a Current URL option in the Script Manager.
- Added exclusions for REST and AJAX requests to MU Mode function.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the MU Mode function to still run even if the Script Manager was disabled.
- Fixed an issue where images were being prepped for lazy loading on feed URLs.
- Fixed an issue where lazy loading was breaking images in embeds from the same site.
- Compatibility fixes for lazy load script with Autoptimize and Litespeed Cache.
- Perfmatters Nulled Download
- Perfmatters Plugin Download
- Free Download Perfmatters Plugin
- Perfmatters 1.5.1 Download
- Perfmatters 1.5.9 Free Download